Friday, November 22, 2013

Templates Review Hostium - Responsive Hosting Theme

Themes Download Site Templates Hosting Hostium - Responsive Hosting Theme



\\ \\ \\

Hostium is a professionally designed theme including many features to help you to promote your hosting products. Customize the theme with colors, backgrounds, and fonts ? theme offers infinite styling possibilities. Perfect choice for hosting resellers etc.

Take a look at my portfolio to see my other themes.

Main features

  • Mobile first, fully responsive design.
  • Several backgrounds to choose from ? easy to customize.
  • Customize fonts with Google’s Web Fonts.
  • Easily change the colors of the theme.
  • HTML5, CSS3, jQuery enhanced theme.
  • Contact form with validation.

Customizing is easy even for beginners, but if you need help with customizing or setting up this theme, I will be glad to help you. Just contact me via my profile page’s contact form.


No comments:

Post a Comment